Part number: 080-108500020005
Dimension: DN20 -1/2 col - DN63-2 col
PLASSON SERIES 1 mechanical pipe joints:
- A new family of innovative pipe joints created by PLASSON, the market leading designer and manufacturer of reliable polyethylene pipe joints and pipe network systems.
- They provide polyethylene pipe joints for a wide variety of water mains installation materials such as polyethylene, copper, PB and PEX. By simply inserting the pipe end to impact, a leak-tight, leak-proof and pull-tight pipe joint is created.
- Designed for PN16 bar working pressure.
- Its compact design makes this pipe joint ideal for the water network installation industry where space is usually limited but the joint requirements are maximum.
- The simplicity of the joint makes the work of professional installers and occasional users alike considerably easier, while maintaining PLASSON's legendary reliability!
Plasson S1 features and benefits:
- No installation tool required - installation is simply plug and play
- Compact size - can be installed in tight spaces
- Sealing and connecting function built into one place - perfect sealing without tightening the nut
- Ideal end design - no additional tightening required
- Transition of polyethylene pipe to other pipe materials for a wide variety of plumbing materials such as polyethylene, copper, PB and PEX or - 50 years designed life - with total reliability.
- Even with universal transition, i.e. can be connected to all pipe types!